A high voltage electronic circuit which is enclosed with a plastic box where one side is kept open which is later filled with epoxy resin or silicone rubber gel which acts as an insulator also to protect component from impact, vibration and loose wires.
THE REAL PROBLEM
1) The open side of the plastic box should be filled with epoxy resin/gel automatically.
2) More components upto 50 must be filled with epoxy in single operation.
3) To work continuously and to avoid human involvement at the maximum.
4) Easing of operation.
PROVIDING THE BEST SOLUTION
- THE ELECTRONIC POTTING SPM: –
- Special fixtures were made with 50 slots to place the component properly.
- Plastic boxes and circuits are placed manually in the given slots.
- The 3 axis automation will move towards the first slot and starts filling with epoxy.
- Vice versa the process will happen for 50 such components.
- Below image shows the automatic welding SPM.
- EASING OF OPERATION:-
- Sequence of operation is made according to customer requirement and the machine.
- Multiple programs can be saved and performed in this system for various counts.
- Two fixtures were provided for continuous process.
- After carefully working on customer requirements, we delivered an SPM which not only satisfied the customer but made the customer happy.
- It takes only 3 seconds to complete the process for a single component.
- Single person can operate the machine also easy and safe for operating it.