The component is a Hydraulic fitting tubes made of MS with various diameters and lengths.
It consists of a flange, end connectors and other hydraulic fittings where it is to be welded with MS pipe to form hydraulic fitting.
THE REAL PROBLEM
1) The flange and end connectors present at both the ends of the pipe needs to be welded using automatic orbital welding system.
2) The automation for this welding as continuous welding manually was difficult, hazardous to operator.
3) Easing of operation.
PROVIDING THE BEST SOLUTION
THE ORBITAL WELDING SPM: –
- 3 jaw chuck acts as fixture where the component will be clamped manually and additional clamping system is given at the top.
- Here, component is stationary and the welding station rotates around the component to complete welding.
- MIG welding was the process used in order to weld the component.
- Below image shows the automatic welding SPM.
EASING OF OPERATION:-
- Sequence of operation is made according to customer requirement and the machine.
- Multiple programs can be saved and performed in this system for various diameter.
- After carefully working on customer requirements, we delivered an SPM which not only satisfied the customer but made the customer happy.
- It takes only 30 seconds to complete the weld for a single component.
- Single person can operate the machine also easy and safe for operating it.
- Welded sample image is attached below.